Chalet Ines is a new structure with an ancient flavor and equipped with all the most modern comforts, harmoniously inserted in the natural context and tradition of the Cadore Center. It consists of spacious, bright apartments equipped with all modern comforts. When you return from your excursions in the evening, the house will welcome you in an embrace made of peace and services.
Chalet Ines is located in Vodo di Cadore, just 12 km from Cortina d'Ampezzo and the main mountains of the Dolomites. Possibility to taste and buy zero-kilometer foods from local farms. Perfect for those who love hiking in the mountains, taste typical foods and enjoy the peace of the surrounding nature.
Chalet Ines has recently been completely renovated to offer a welcoming environment thanks to a perfect harmony of stone and ancient wood, recovered from old barns and huts in the area. The holiday home consists of five independent apartments and a studio, all embellished by the warmth of old wooden beams that give charm and refinement to the rooms, reflecting a traditional style.
Each apartment has:
- One bedroom (except the studio flat) with:
- comfortable double bed
- large wardrobe
- A living room with:
- comfortable sofa, which can become a sofa bed if necessary
- Smart TV
- A super-equipped kitchen with:
- Induction hob
- Pots and dishes
- Spatula stone bathroom with large shower
- A Wi-Fi connection guarantees internet access throughout the building.
- The house is served by a lift and one of the apartments is designed to accommodate people with disabilities.
- One of the apartments is a studio apartment.
- There is free outdoor parking and for some apartments there is also a garage.